ICM Week #2



https://editor.p5js.org/lh1966/sketches/IJJRKaXmC



For the creative exercise, I repurposed my sketch from last week. It already possessed one of the requirements, motion following a mouse. I added a background that changes color randomly and the eye color changes upon pressing play. The tail is now animated to rotate up and down the y axis on the one end. I think everything worked out fine. I was a bit confused by last bit of the exercise about making the layout "responsive". I interpreted it as making the variables like the x,y specifications for circles be relative to canvas size but I went the extra mile last week making my portrait so to completely re-do all of the variables in that way would have been way too much work. I don't really have any questions at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling Patterns Assignment #1

Hypercinema Week #4

PhysComp Week #1