Hypercinema Week #6

 Process:

 For this project I wanted to try two different types of actions for the gifs. For one of them, I created a sequence of moving items, a "parade" of dice, to practice moving multiple objects across a screen. For the second gif, I wanted to animate a single object doing an action. I think they both came out okay despite the lighting not being ideal. I used my phone and a grip on the back that acts as a stand so that it would be stable. I then went through the shots and cleaned out the unnecessary ones. I know we were advised to work in the 12 frames/sec model so as to reduce effort, but I ended up with so many photos that I just went with the standard 24. I used Adobe Premiere to export them as Animated Gifs.

 Results:


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ThBn3LdBdksgRtF1kkGovbEjSaj_oPSq/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j4l77iaZaTrYDcmOXFlLaeNvWY0Qvuzt/view?usp=sharing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling Patterns Assignment #1

Hypercinema Week #4

PhysComp Week #1