PhysComp Week #6

 Lab 1:

Fairly straightforward. I didn't have any trouble during the lab. I'm still trying to wrap my head around memorizing binary code. Is it an expectation that we memorize something like that?

Lab 2:

I enjoyed getting into the p5 side of things. In order to perhaps memorize the process a little better, I was typing the code out myself instead of copy and paste so I had to do a little troubleshooting when I made a grammatical or syntax error. Other than that, I think it went okay.

Lab 3:

I found these labs to be a lot better than the previous ones now that my arduino has been properly fitted into the board. Prior, something would not be working and I simply needed to press the arduino in to get a reaction. Now, I can spend time troubleshooting other things instead of wasting time checking code when all I needed to do was adjust the arduino.


Looking to the future, I saw some cool projects recently where people emulate game controllers using a micro controller like the Arduino. They do this to automate processes that are repetitive in games. I'm interested in modding work so I was thinking about pursuing something similar to this for the next project perhaps. Maybe making a custom controller that utilizes the Arduino and works with PC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling Patterns Assignment #1

Hypercinema Week #4

PhysComp Week #1