First Idea: For this project, my original idea was to create a manga panel using only synthetic generated media. Everything from the reference photos, lineart, and coloring would be done with an AI model. However, upon further experimentation I was unhappy with the results of this. I found it difficult to craft a story with the photos generated and the color AI wasn't that great. I decided to use the generated photos from the AI and create something else. Final Idea: What I decided to create were trading cards using generated photos of gibbon monkeys, but painted in the style of Van Gogh. This was achieved by putting the generated images through a model called Neural Style which allows you to turn any image into the style of a painting, which you choose and upload. I tried to keep everything as random as possible, so the names were selected from a randomly generated monkey name website and the numbers were given from a random generator on google. I used a template on Adobe Spark t...
Comments
Post a Comment